We are looking for 2 motivated and enthusiastic candidates to work as a Personal Assistant to a Divisional Director of our client’s Management Team. The ideal candidates should be a quick-thinker, a willing team member and able to adapt to changing priorities on a daily basis. They should be able to work with the utmost discretion and with a good awareness of political sensitivities.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• To provide confidential secretarial and broad based administrative services through a number of different systems and processes to ensure that the support to a Divisional Director.
• Inbox management ensuring emails are responded to daily as appropriate
• Managing demanding diaries and preparation
• Handling of emails, letters and phone calls - responding to or delegating as necessary on the
• Secretariat of Team and Board meetings
• Organising internal/external events and meetings as requested
• Liaising with colleagues across directorates to ensure delivery of Management Boards key projects