PA - High End Luxury Brand
PA (High End Luxury Brand) - Richmond - up to £40,000
Do you have previous experience working on a one-to-one basis with a Director? Do you have previous experience working for a luxury brand? Are you available immediately to start a new role?
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant to join a world-famous luxury brand!
You'll be responsible for coordinating and supporting the Director across a range of traditional PA duties and wider business/project support.
- Manage all incoming correspondence - flagging, prioritising and where necessary responding to urgent requests
- Complex diary management - including meeting scheduling across various time zones
- Coordinating extensive international travel arrangements with the travel manager - including visas
- Manage multiple expenses
- A key point of contact for the wider teams - being aware of on-going activities and events
- Support for presentations, reports and any project support
The successful candidate for this role will:
- Be immediately available to start a new role
- Have minimum 5 years PA to Director experience
- Have recent luxury brand PA experience
- Live within a 40 minute commute to Richmond
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'