PA - Harley Street
A leading clinic based in Harley Street, Central London are looking to recruit a 'PA to the Managing Director'.
You MUST have previous PA experience and working knowledge of HR would also be desirable.
The role is paying £33K.
The role incorporates the following -
- To maintain the day-to-day operations of the Executive Office
- To provide assistance to external stakeholders, staff and other visitors and to ensure they are welcomed and looked-after in a professional and courteous manner.
- To effectively and efficiently manage all office functions for the Scientific & Managing Director,
- Maintaining the MD’s diary and making appointments/organising meetings.
- Ensuring MD is well prepared for meetings and coordinating his daily schedule.
- Coordinating the expenses spreadsheet and submitting this with receipts to Accounts.
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests and handling them when appropriate.
- Meeting and greeting visitors.
- Dealing with incoming emails, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of MD.
- Producing documents, papers, reports and presentations.
- Arranging travel and accommodation.
- Maintaining and updating mailing databases.
Human Resources Responsibilities:-
- To provide assistance with the routine operations of the HR department.
- To support the HR Coordinator with the maintenance of the employees files, ensuring continuous compliance with the Data Protection Act legislation.
- Assist with the review and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- To deputise for the HR Coordinator in providing advice and guidance to line managers.
- To maintain the absence records for staff, including monitoring annual leave and sickness, logging of authorised leave and filing of signed leave forms.
- To generate reports and statistics as required and to present this in a professional, accurate and comprehensible manner.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading clinic with excellent career prospects and generous staff benefits.
PLEASE APPLY NOW!
"Office Assistant jobs in London"