£12.81 per hour
ONE MONTH, IMMEDIATE START
A leading company in Manchester with a great community focus are looking for a Governance Assistant to join their team in a new job role initially lasting one month.
This job would suit someone with experience in information governance and diary management/co-ordination.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- To support the Governance & Innovation Manager, Board and Head of People & Culture to ensure that all governance arrangements support and deliver the organisational and cultural change necessary to meet organisational aims and objectives
- To support the development and maintenance of effective governance within the business ensuring the effective and efficient running of all governance functions including the development of governance policies, procedures and practices.
- To provide high level administrative support for the Governance & Innovation Manager undertaking general administrative duties such as taking calls/messages, shredding, filing, archiving
- To provide administrative support to the Head of People and Culture, Group Health and Safety Managers and People and Talent Team, under the supervision of the Governance and Innovation Manager.
- To assist with preparations for Board and Committee meetings, organising and attending meetings, taking minutes when required and preparing and circulating papers
- To provide administrative support to Board Members as required.
- To support the maintenance of all relevant governance registers and records
- To support with the reporting of risk in relation to all aspects of governance including the regular review of the Risk Register
- To support the Governance & Innovation Manager in the auditing of compliance with policy and practice including documentation required to support compliance processes
- To respond quickly and efficiently to internal and external requests for advice and information
- To work closely with the Governance & Innovation Manager to ensure that governance training is developed in accordance with practice and policy as well as legislative and statutory obligations
- To undertake projects in areas of governance and organisational policy
KEYWORDS: PA, DIARY, GOVERNANCE, INFORMATION, MANCHESTER, TEMP, CONTRACT, IMMEDIATE
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age