£30,000 - £40,000
Our client is an innovative and unique biotech company with offices based in Kings Cross. They are currently recruiting for a passionate and hardworking PA to join the team supporting the CSO.
- Work closely with the EA to CEO, supporting each other in the Company’s daily activities and ensuring clarity and communication amongst the Management team as a whole
- Extensive diary and calendar management support to the CSO and wider team
- Book national and international travel arrangements for the CSO and the team including flights, hotels and transfers
- Preparing documents and presentations, as required, for the CSO using Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint as required
- Preparing expense claims for the CSO and R&D team
- Provide annual leave support to the EA to CEO
- Undertake other general office duties such as scanning, photocopying, faxing, dealing with incoming and outgoing post etc. as required
- Contribute to general office duties such as meeting and greeting visitors
- Manage filing, both paper and electronic of corporate and business-related matters
- Must have previous experience working within a similar role supporting at senior level
- Previous experience and a keen interest in Biotech would be advantageous
- Strong experience of dealing with Senior Level Executives and their PA’s/EA’s
- Previous experience if organising, booking and amending complex travel itineraries
- Impeccable organisational skills, able to prioritise and multi task whilst staying calm under pressure
- Must possess an efficient and professional working manner
- Highly competent in the use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be a team player and willing to take on ad hoc tasks when required
- Strong and accurate attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain professional working relationships at all levels
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114