I am running a very busy social media business and looking for a right hand man (or women) to help me run my business on a daily basis.
The hours are yet unknownas I am unsure until we get into it how long it will take you to do everything I need for the month. PREDICTED: 30 HRS A WEEK @ 30K SALARY
I am currently doing all the jobs myself with an extensive virtual team globally but need to train someone to work with me, someone I trust with the everyday, to do exactly what I am currently doing. Tasks include:
- Schedule 16 posts a day on the social media platform. 496 a month! All scheduled a month in advance so we don’t have to worry.
- Give campaign prizes out 6 times a day to my fan’s. This requires you to do this daily. It involves clicking on a campaign - sending a content bundle to all those that contribute.
- Answer an extensive email inbox from my fan’s and give them any content they request after payment. Reply to all mail.
- Message my VIP clients - general chit chat and building everyday positive relations.
- Schedule pay per view messages (4 a day). Has to be done daily.
- send statistics to other content creators proving share for share sfsetc. This has to be done twice a day for daily post statistics and a mass dm statistic. You then need to check they send them back. Checking who we message out they also message out. Lots of checking that things have been done in a methodical way.
- Communicate with other content creators to schedule sfs. Plan monthly sfs. Schedule monthly sfs.
I will provide one on one training for all of this and you can watch me do it. I need someone 100% reliable. Committed. Diligent. I am trusting you with my business I have built from scratch.
Help with my general life when needed.
I am running this business alone with extensive staff overseas but looking for a London based individual who can get to grips with my business so I can have more time to focus on strategy, having a life outside work and get some sort of work life balance. Currently I am working 12 hours a day on my phone and need someone to carry some of the weight.
I am very lovely to work for! Lots of positive energy and looking for the right person. I am an entrepreneurial woman but was previously a teacher / art historian who has now created a start up. This is a very intense and fast paced business that requires someone highly organised, methodical and most of all reliable. Someone good at numbers, organisation etc.
You will be someone I depend on for the daily running of my business so need someone I can trust implicitly. Who is highly dependable and won’t let me down. Very diligent and hard working.
I suggest we start with a daily or weekly temp agreement so we can see if we are a good fit and then can offer a permanent contract.
Looking forward to meeting you!
- Diary Management
- General Admin
- Technical Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'