Your new company
You will be working 20 hours a week spread over a 5 day week, you will be working for a large global organisation based in Leamington Spa.
Your new role
The purpose of the role is to support the UK R&D technical team within for all aspects of Administration/ Facilities including SAP purchasing and requisition.
- Welcoming visitors and doing brief safety inductions
- Answering the phone
- Taking receipt of parcels/post
- Arranging outgoing post/TNT
- Monitoring card entry system Voyager and Riley
- Issuing car park permits
- Facilitating meeting room bookings and requirements
- General ad hoc Support for Site Management
- Assistance with travel booking - in accordance with process. Encouraging self-service where possible
- SAP Purchasing Requisitions and payment for consumables
- Purchasing stationary/other essentials for running Riley & Voyager
- Updating and circulating Emergency controller/first aider Movement sheets
- Assisting Local Facilities manager with QA/maintenance tasks
- Keeping local mailing lists up to date
What you'll need to succeed
SAP experience and knowledge
Strong administration and customer service
Highly organised and methodical
What you'll get in return
the change to work for a global organisation, onsite parking along with a competitive salary
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.