PA / Executive Assistant, St Albans £35,000
12 month maternity cover fixed Term contract - start date June or July 2018
We are looking for an experienced EA who is happy to step in to cover the current EA whilst she is on maternity leave. The MD has an extremely busy and demanding role and therefore efficient pro-active support is most definitely required. You will need experience supporting at a senior level - Director, CEO, VP Etc.
The role supports one person however there is a wider team who will also request help, this needs to be managed in accordance with your diary.
The Company is really interesting and works with key brands, the offices are very nice and the company culture is admirable, genuinely a great place to work with great people!
Skills and Experience:
- Previous PA experience working for an Executive level Director
- Proactive diary management experience
- Confident individual with the ability to cope under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Attend internal meetings, collating notes and sales figures
- Proactive managementof day to day diary and meetings
- Arranging travel, accommodation and occasionally travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- Assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary
- Manage inbox and ensure all actions are appropriately brought to the directors attention
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Undertake ad hoc project work as and when required
Keywords: PA, Personal Assistant, EA, Executive Assistant, Administrator
Locations: St Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Harpenden, Watford, Hatfield, Luton, Dunstable, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire
- Diary Management
- Executive Assistant
- Personal Assistant