We are currently looking to recruit an experienced PA / Executive Assistant to work for the CEO of our highly reputable, corporate client who are conveniently based in the heart of Leeds, West Yorkshire.
Providing one to one support to the CEO, your duties will include:
* Liaising with a variety of stakeholders at all levels
* Taking responsibility for the day to day administration of the CEO's office
* Diary management
* Organising travel and accommodation
* Filtering all forms of communication
* Organising and servicing meetings
* Taking minutes and ensuring actions are delivered
* Producing documentation, reports and presentations
* Any other duties as necessary
Previous experience working at Director level carrying out a similar role is essential, within a corporate environment. You will be exceptionally well presented, possessing first class diction, able to build relationships in a friendly and approachable manner. Fast and accurate typing skills are also essential, being intermediate level in MS Office, particularly Excel, together with minute taking. In addition, you will be commercially minded with strong business acumen and the ability to prioritise and act in a timely manner.
In return, our client offers an incredible working environment, extensive and very generous benefits package and facilities, together with the ability to develop.
Elite Personnel Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer and it is our policy to treat job applicants, employees and workers in the same way, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnic origin or disability.