PA/Executive Assistant Temporary
Are you an PA/Executive Assistant who is looking for a fantastic opportunity within a reputable public-sector organisation?
We are currently recruiting for an experienced PA/Secretary for a 3 month (minimum) temporary opportunity in the Workington area. This is a great opportunity with an immediate start and attractive rate of pay available!
About the Job:
- To provide secretarial and administrative support to Executives.
- To organise high profile functions.
- To promote good working relationships.
- To deal with correspondence and enquires.
- To liaise with internal and external bodies.
- Preparation of reports.
- Maintain and monitor budgets and contribute to budget setting.
Skills and Experience:
- Clear verbal and written communications.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Work on own initiative and contribute to the team.
- Experience working with people.
- Experience in an office environment.
- Experience in a PA role.
- Excellent administrative, organisational and IT skills.
- Ability to behave and work in a confidential manner.
- 5 GCSE's (A-C) including English and Maths
- RSA/OCR qualification
Hours of work:
- 30 hours per week - Monday-Friday
Rate of Pay:
- £11-61 - £13.20 depending upon experience.
Who are System People?
We are a local, professional Recruitment Agency based in English Gate Plaza, Botchergate, Carlisle, Cumbria. We cover North and West Cumbria and offer a range of professional temporary and permanent opportunities, which include; HR, Finance, IT, Marketing, Office Support, Mechanical/Electrical Engineering and Health and Safety. You will find our consultants to be friendly and approachable but most of all honest. We are not like other recruitment agencies and our consultants are not typical recruitment consultants. We do not work on commission; we work as a team to create a friendly, professional environment to support our candidates in their search for the right position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"