PA/Executive Assistant - Chelmsford
Our client based in Chelmsford are seeking an experienced EA/PA to join the organisation in January or February 2022. The successful individual will almost certainly have had experience as an EA/PA working in the City supporting Managing Directors or senior individuals within the business.
Duties will include:
- Diary management, coordinating meetings and arranging meeting rooms
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation on behalf of the CEO
- Prompting the CEO of important tasks and upcoming deadlines and commitments
- Organising events and conferences where required
- Responding to certain emails or letters on behalf of the CEO
- Managing correspondence and phone calls relating to the CEO's schedule
- Maintaining databases and filing systems
- Must be an experienced PA/EA to executive level, with a minimum of five years experience
- Able to exercise discretion and trustworthiness as you will often be party of confidential information
- Good use of MS Word and Outlook to a high standard
- Excellent organisational skills with extensive diary management experience
Hours: Monday-Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Whilst this role is predominately based at the Chelmsford office (with free parking) travel will be required to Potters Bar at times and assisting with in person meetings.
Salary: 28k-30k depending on experience
25 days holiday, plus bank
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. PLEASE NOTE! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs. We are acting as a Recruitment Business in relation to this role.
- Executive Assistant
- Personal Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'