Fantastic New Opportunity
Do you have a love of horses
Are a super organised PA?
We've got the ideal role for you.
We are proud to be working with a wonderful stable company based in SW London.
The role is permanent, full time. Monday to Friday 9 to 5 however our client is more than happy to consider candidates who would prefer a shorter day with a pro rata salary.
Our client is the owner of the stables. His wife is definitely the expert when it comes to dealing with their bloodstock, and is very active in the business too. There is a 3rd team member, who plays a very active part in running group lessons at the stables along with general management. The small but wonderful team, are now looking to add a fantastic PA.
The role includes
- Extensive diary management:
- Effective planning of the team’s diary, booking meetings
- Coordinating personal diaries, school meetings, holidays etc
- Management of email inbox - The company has many different business inboxes which will all need to be managed, to ensure the smooth running of the stables
- Being an effective and personable gate-keeper
- Ordering supplies and equipment - This needs to be managed professionally so that supplies can be ordered in a more structured way
- Maintain Internal database
- Assist with the smooth running of expenses, ensuring all payments are processed in a timely manner
- Staffing - The stables employ a large team of helpers, the PA will be very much involved with this, implementing a diary system necessary to make the business run like clockwork
- General PA duties include message taking, opening post, file management, typing correspondence, and any other administrative duties as they arise
Shop - Our Client is currently building a shop to sell horse riding clothing and equipment. He is also developing a new website for sales to take place online. The PA will be involved, to assist with ordering stock.
Riding Club - Our Client is keen to start a social club for the adult rider. In time he might consider something similar for children but the priority is adults. The PA will play an important part in being very involved with this. This concept for a social club is very exciting. Especially from a social media perspective.
If this sounds like you, please submit your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job