An exciting opportunity has arisen working as Personal Assistant for high net worth individual based in the Central London. The role is based in the office and at the home of the individual.
The successful candidate will have at least three years experience working as a PA/EA. This role will make use of your excellent organisational skills. The working hours will be 10.30 am to 6.30 pm.
You will have good time management and interpersonal skills together with the ability to plan your own workload. You will be working with the current PA and will be assisting her with her workload.
The successful candidate MUST have 80WPM, thick-skinned, be a strong team player and pro-active. The MD is exceptionally busy and you will be supporting him with both Business and Personal duties.
- Extensive Diary management
- Extensive Travel arrangement across different time zones
- Minute taking/ Audio typing
- Managing company emails
- Liaising with high profile clients
- Drafting correspondence
- Preparing brochures and marketing campaigns
- Arranging meetings
- Invoices & expenses
- Ordering office stationery and supplies
The ideal candidate:
- EA/ Office Manager experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent time management
- Extensive diary and travel experience
- Pro-active and a strong team player Strong organisational skills
This is a rare and exciting opportunity! Please apply now to be considered.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
- Personal Assistant