A high end Gallery is looking for an EA to the Director to join them in their Gallery in the South West of England.
- Ensure any general enquiries are dealt with accordingly.
- Greet clients, customers and guests visiting the Gallery and ensure any travel arrangements are organised.
- Attend Gallery meetings, take notes and make arrangements.
- Manage the day to day matters of the Gallery and support the Director with Gallery management.
- Manage the Directors diary, meetings, travel and any administration.
- Help to coordinate exhibitions and Gallery events.
- Organise any Gallery content such as presentations and media.
- Contact Art organisations and local companies on behalf of the Director.
- Assist with financial matters such as expenses and invoices.
- Previous experience working in a similar position.
- Fantastic organisational skills, communication, computer skills and professionalism.
- BA in Art, Art History or related field.
- Confident personality with a passion for modern and contemporary art.
Previous experience in a personal assistant or executive assistant role is necessary.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job