A fantastic opportunity has arisen for EA to CEO of a prestigious charity based in Norfolk. This varied and position will require a flexible, proactive and confident EA to be capable of managing a busy workload with regular re prioritisation using excellent judgement and discretion at all times.
This is a key role supporting the Group CEO in this young, successful and dynamic company. The EA will enhance the CEO's effectiveness by providing information management support and by representing the CEO in a professional manner at all times, to others.
The role will suit an energetic, enthusiastic individual who takes pride in their work, is proactive, can work on their own initiative, and is a good team player.
Duties will include:
• Providing administrative support to the CEO
• Supporting meetings as required to include the production of agendas, minutes taken and follow ups to these
• Coordinating diaries, booking venues, invitations and confirmations, along with preparing Managers and Directors before the event
• Dealing with email and phone queries for the Chief Executive
• Continuous process development
• Day to day office management
• Management of inbox, including responding to routine emails and bringing priority matters to the CEO's attention
• Booking travel and accommodation
• Typing / drafting letters and documents. Collecting and analysing information
• Recording and communicating meeting minutes and actions
• Preparation of expenses claims
• Using MS Office applications, in particular Word, Powerpoint and Excel
• Collate papers for Board and management meetings
The successful candidate will have previous experience as an EA position. You will be able to work in a busy, sometimes challenging environment where pace and accuracy is essential at all times. Evidence of proficiency in written and spoken English and a strong commitment to attention to detail are essential requirements. Evidence of proficiency using MS Office applications essential.
Discretion and a strong commitment to maintaining confidential information will be required at all times.
If you have the right skills and experience and would like to be considered for the position, please send your updated CV to Pure.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'