The company provides an unrivalled range of quality, prestige and executive vehicles. They have over 25 years’ experience in the industry with a proven track record of great customer service and high levels of quality and care. As a PA / Bookkeeping Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Managing Director with general bookkeeping duties
- Using word and excel
- Making and updating schedules
- Dealing with and responding to emails
- Generally assisting the Managing Director
To be considered for the role of PA / Bookkeeping Assistant you must have excellent organisational skills. In addition, the following key skills and experience are essential:
- Ideally some demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Good communication skills, with the ability to deal with emails in a fast and efficient manner
- Bought and credit ledger experience
- Motivated and hard-working
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- High attention to detail
- Driving license would be advantageous
In addition to a salary of £18,000 - £24,000 per annum dependant on experience, the successful PA / Bookkeeping Assistant will receive 20 days paid annual leave and a pension scheme.
If you wish to apply for role of PA / Bookkeeping Assistant please submit a copy of your CV with an accompanying covering letter detailing how your relevant skills and experience make you an ideal candidate.