Hays Office Support are looking for an experienced PA to support to the CEO and the Board.
Your new company
To plan, manage and coordinate high quality and effective executive support to the CEO, Chair and Group Board members in order to create time for them to focus on commercial and business priorities.
Your new role
This role would be working Monday-Friday- 37.5 hours per week, based in Swindon and paying between £25,000-£30,000 pa based on experience. Please note travel to London may be occasionally required.
- Ensure the Group Board are in the right place at the right time with the right information
- Create time for the Group Board to focus on commercial and business priorities by proactive prioritisation of appointments, requesting objectives/pre-work, compiling briefings, appointing delegates.
- Set up and organise meetings and conferences on behalf of the Group Board, producing agendas and briefing participants. Ensure that all meeting documents, briefs and reports are collated, copied and assembled to the highest standards and effectively distributed in a timely manner.
- Organise logistic requirements for meetings and conferences within budget.
- Compile and submit the Group Board expenses in a timely manner.
- Working with the Travel and Visa Coordinator to arrange Board level travel and accommodation administration
- Managing and planning company events
- Attend key meetings as required to take and accurately transcribe minutes/record of decisions and distribute in a timely manner.
- Progress and finalise actions on behalf of the Group Board to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Ensure confidentiality at all times and to store securely all documentation of a confidential nature.
- Complete other tasks as directed by the Board that support wider business activities.
What you'll need to succeed
- Highly competent in using Microsoft Office and web based applications
- Experience of providing administration support in a demanding office
- Experience of using Apple Mac computers
- Mature, confident, tactful diplomacy and a good sense of humour
- Team player with the ability to develop further
- Ability to take ownership and generate solutions
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Full UK driving license
- Please note for this role you will require a security clearance.
What you'll get in return
- Company mobile and laptop
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to earn company bonus
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.