An exciting opportunity has become available to work as a PA to the heads of a Mental Health department for a Government body.
This is a temporary role until the end of March 2021, with a possibility of extension. The role is working from home, during core hours of Monday - Friday, 9-5. The pay rate will start at £13.12 an hour, and will increase to £15.29 after 12 weeks.
The position holder will need exceptional skills in prioritisation and organisation. The position holder needs to be able to work with limited supervision to manage diaries and discrete pieces of work, and will make decisions within their remit, while escalating any sensitive items as required. The role requires someone with excellent attention to detail and the ability to plan ahead to provide a clear forward-look of future diary commitments for the two Heads of Mental Health.
In particular the post holder will:
- Provide high quality business/administrative support and diary management to the two Heads of Mental Health as their PA. The successful post-holder will be required to support and help the Heads of Mental Health manage their full work portfolio;
- Provide business/administrative support to the Integrated Director's Office to help facilitate a coordinated business support service to senior leadership;
- Provide ad hoc general business/administrative support to the PMO & Delivery Team to facilitate overall delivery of the Mental Health Programme;
- Engage proactively with colleagues in the fulfilment of their duties; and
- Support production of appropriate business management documents and materials.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply. Please note that you will undergo a full DBS check and we require three years' worth of work history in order to progress.
- personal assistant
- Diary management
- minute taking
- public sector
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'