£25-28k depending on experience
Hours: 9:00am-6:00pm Monday- Friday
Are you an experience Administrator looking to move into a PA position or a junior PA looking to gain more experience? If so this may be the exciting new role for you.
The successful candidate will be joining a pharmaceutical organisation and will be supporting the Executive PA in all duties to the executive team of directors.
This role can be challenging at times and requires someone that can work efficiently to deadlines in a somewhat pressurised and demanding environment.
Duties of the role:
- Extensive diary management
- Organising meetings
- Attending daily meetings with the directors
- Organise travel - international and domestic
- Preparing paperwork for meetings
- Liaise with project managers
Requirements for the role:
- Some proven experience within PA duties - diary management is essential
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Happy to work in a demanding environment
- Confident with all Microsoft Office packages
- Be immediately available to start a new position
- 25 days holiday
- Sociable and friendly office environment and team
- Pension scheme
- Bupa after probation
- Group life insurance after probation
Advertised by Office Angels, London Bridge branch Please note that due to the high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted. For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.