Personal Assistant and Team Administrator
7 Month Fixed Term Contract
Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm
Based in Central London
Adecco are currently recruiting for a Personal Assistant & Team Administrator, to work for a client in the Educational Sector based in central London.
The primary purpose of the job is to ensure that the Director of Corporate Relations and the Corporate Relations team operate with efficiency by providing excellent administrative support and delivering management support on key projects.
- Leading on the reconciliation of the team budget.
- Coordinating month end reporting and annual budget cycle, including quarterly re-forecasting.
- Overseeing the SAP (payment) process for the team, ensuring all suppliers are paid correctly and on time.
- Receiving and coordinating outstanding invoices to the team as well as liaising with the Accounts team and/or supplier to deal with outstanding invoice payments accordingly.
- Setting up contracts for a range of suppliers by following the internal Contract Process and working with the Contract Manager to establish specific terms, services and deliverables.
- Working closely with the Legal team for general legal advice and assistance on supplier contract queries.
- Designing and implementing an impact measurement system for the Corporate Relations team to showcase key outcomes and impacts versus targets.
- Identifying and implementing improvements on finance processes to create a more efficient budget and financial management system.
- Organising internal training and development workshops to strengthen learning needs of the team.
- Keeping the Contracts Register up to date and dealing with contracts due to expire, liaising with the Contract Manager to establish whether the service/goods being provided should be extended or renewed.
- Setting up new vendors/suppliers on the system following the appropriate Procurement supplier set up process.
- Providing effective administrative and clerical support to ensure events are delivered efficiently including booking catering and travel arrangements.
- Organising team away days and team building events to encourage a more cohesive team culture.
- Working with the Director of Corporate Relations to support on fast-track high priority projects that are of strategic importance to the Group.
- Researching external contractors and third-party suppliers and evaluating their suitability to deliver the objectives of specific special projects.
- Managing the distribution of surveys and questionnaires, while monitoring and keeping track on the responses of participants and preparing reports of the results including tables and graphs.
- Researching new systems and smart working approaches in the charity sector.
- Managing the Director of Corporate Relations diary and the organisation of meetings, ensuring internal and external meetings or teleconferences are scheduled in a prompt manner.
- Monitoring the Director's email account and handling high level communication with discretion.
- Making sure meeting attendees are aware of all the relevant documents and printing necessary materials in preparation of the meetings.
- Booking meeting rooms/venues and organising catering arrangements and equipment for meetings.
- Taking minutes when requested and following-up with actions after meetings.
- Monitoring the use of the corporate card, obtaining receipts and submitting expense claim forms.
- Supporting the Director in compiling agenda items for regular scheduled meetings.
- Preparing correspondence on behalf of the Director when requested.
- Acting as a friendly, professional first point of call for people within and outside of the organisation.
- Responding to all emails, phone calls and meeting requests promptly in a friendly, professional way.
- Compiling and distributing a high-quality daily news digest.
- Implementing a successful departmental, electronic and paper filing system.
- Booking travel and accommodation, quickly, ensuring arrangements are accurate and cost efficient.
- Helping to develop and then oversee an effective team customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Carrying out general office duties including ordering stationary and maintaining a safe, tidy work environment.
- Track-record of successful administration.
- Experience of successfully managing small projects.
- Experience building strong relationships.
- Experience of learning different systems and processes.
Essential Knowledge / Skills:
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive, professional manner.
- Interested in communications, corporate social responsibility and brand.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Self-motivated and great at problem solving.
- Exceptional time-management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, adhere to strict and tight deadlines.
- Passionate about learning and their own career development.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- Team Administrator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'