We are looking to recruit a PA/Administrator to provide administrative support to the Head of Procurement Operations and the associated Team for a large aerospace/defence company based in Filton.
This element of the role shall require significant inter-function co-ordination and shall require co-ordination of meeting / event planning with internal & external stakeholders in the UK, Germany and France. Additionally, the role will require a high degree of IT knowledge to generate standard reports and ad-hoc reporting requirements.
Duties will involve
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the Procurement Operations Structures Wing (POSW) management team.
- To provide office administration in support of the POSW team
- Pro-active diary management and scheduling and preparation of meetings in support of the management team, as directed
- The ability to act as the first point of contact, both by telephone and direct contact for the Management team, as directed.
- To ensure and respect confidentiality.
- To manage incoming and outgoing e-mails, create and manage formal documents / filing.
- To organise all Travel Arrangements and consequential Electronic Expenses primarily for the management team
- To produce all documentation using current IT Packages.
- Act as a local focal point for providing general support / guidance on administrative processes as required.
- To co-ordinate arrangements for visitors and consequential support.
- Provide Secretarial Support to the POSW management team including attendance list, issuing of agenda, booking of Conference Rooms, Video Conference Rooms, Net Meetings, Visual Aids, IT Support and Catering etc.
- To prepare the "POSW governance" monitoring reports in a timely and accurate manner in line with the agenda requirements.
- To chair the "POSW Governance" review with the "Business Operations Manager"
- To highlight issues to the Procurement Operations Structures Wing (POSW) management team which prevents Procurement Operations Structures Wing (POSW) from achieving the "best in class" standard
- To follow up actions resulting from the weekly Governance reviews.
The successful candidate will have proven work experience as a secretarial / administrative assistant along with an in depth understanding of office management and daily operations. You will have hands on experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) along with an understanding and use of web based "SharePoint". Data analysis skills are required as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.