My client is a highly reputable professional services company who specialise in providing pro-active and practical solutions to clients. They are a friendly, yet dynamic business who are seeking a PA / Administrator to join their forensic accounting team.
This is a permanent position working 5 days per week, either full time or part time. The salary is dependent on experience but circa £25,000 per annum plus benefits.
The purpose of the role is to carry out PA tasks to support the partner and the rest of the team. The main duties include;
- Diary management
- Organising meetings and travel
- Some personal PA responsibilities for the partner
- Report editing to include linking to appendices etc
- Other general administration
The successful candidate must possess:
- Experience in a PA role
- Strong report editing skills
- Be a good team player
- An excellent telephone manner
- Strong administration skills
- Some experience within professional services
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving business with real integrity.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency for this role.
- Computer Literate
- Diary Management