Our client requires PA/Administrator at the Cambridge site to ensure that high quality, efficient, reliable administration, document management and facilities support is provided to at various levels across the Cambridge and UK sites to be an integral member of the UK Corporate Support team.
My client are a global pharmaceuticals company who require an amazing PA/Administrator to carry out the admin duties due to their growth. Excellent opportunity for the right individual with the potential to become permanent.
The Successful PA/Administrator will have the following key responsibilities:
Ensure that high quality, administrative support and document management is provided as required to various levels of employees, allowing the business to operate effectively at all times.
- Manage and control device development drawings and correspondence, ensuring that the latest revisions are administered and distributed promptly.
- Maintain the document control processes and ensure appropriate storage of hard and soft copy material in accordance with Company procedures.
- Perform general administration duties e.g. filing, scanning of current and historical documents, and ensure compliance with the document retention policy.
- Monitor the Corporate Support inbox and provide a timely and efficient response to messages.
- Provide administration support for setting up meetings
- Provide superior administration support in the preparation of PowerPoint presentations, and excel and word documents.
- Provide administration support to source and maintain stationery products
- Book training courses as required/instructed by HR
- Responsible for co-ordination and ordering branded goods
- Logistical arrangements for complex event planning and management, for example Investor road shows.
- Provide administration and coordination of conferences and video transmissions
- Provide employees with guidance and support to use the Company's travel management tool.
- Where necessary, support the booking of complex and changing travel, accommodation, and course arrangements using the Company's travel management tool.
- Provide coverage for reception ensuring visitors are provided with a highly professional and welcoming image of our client
- Answer and redirect telephone calls as appropriate. Ensure that visitors sign-in in accordance with our client's security procedures and are made aware of any H&S procedures (e.g. fire evacuation)
- Ensure that relevant staff are made aware of their visitor's arrival in a timely manner.
- Take photo's of new starters and set up new user profiles on our security and telephone system.
- Maintain security access hours as requested
- Ensure catering provisions are ordered and provided for meetings and in site kitchens
- Take responsibility for all in-coming and out- going post and courier packages and ensure they are delivered in a timely manner to the appropriate department/individual
- Carry out monthly health and safety inspections
- Provide on-site support to the IT and Facilities team, ensuring services are maintained at the Cambridge site
The Successful PA/Administrator will have the following skills:
Previous experience of document control
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy (e.g. spelling, punctuation and grammar) of written material
- Advanced proficiency in MS office (Excel - experienced with formulas, merging & adapting spread sheets, Word, PowerPoint - preparing & formatting presentation materials)
- Must have a proactive approach, initiative, drive and problem solving skills
- Proven experience of strong relationship building skills, and awareness of internal stakeholder groups and their needs and expectations
- Friendly, approachable and professional demeanour
- Understanding of different communication channels and their appropriateness/applicability
- Willingness to multitask and can-do attitude
The successful candidate will get the opportunity to work in a global company with the potential to become permanent. Amazing facilities on site including parking.
- MS Office
- Great Communication