My client is an exciting, youthful and successful IT company based in the Didcot area and are currently looking for a PA/Admin to join our growing team. My client specialises in network security solutions and are an award winning provider selling in a business-to-business capacity. Aside from selling key security solutions they also sell and advise in other key areas such as virtualisation, networking and disaster recovery.
The Role & Duties
- Supporting the Directors on a daily basis
- Arranging recruitment for all aspects of the company
- Diary management
- Arranging travel and accommodation including internationally
- Providing high quality administration
- Preparing meeting documents and taking minutes
- Coordinating staff events
- Providing absence cover to the Office Manager and Finance Manager
- It is imperative that you are well organised and IT literate and can pick up new systems quickly
- Great communication skills and a high attention to detail
- It is vital that you are well organised, remain calm under pressure and are confident working in a fast-paced environment and can work within deadlines
- Feel comfortable working without minimal structure
- You will be willing to get stuck into your role and assist in other areas when required
- Good knowledge and experience using Microsoft Packages
- Previous PA/Secretarial experience would be beneficial
- Knowledge and experience using Sage 50
- Successful applicants should ideally be within a commutable distance of Didcot
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
- Communication Skills
- General Admin