The salary is up to £28,000 plus annual bonus and excellent benefits.
You will work a 37.5 hour week, Monday to Friday 11am to 7.30pm. Some flexibility around hours may be required to cover sickness or holidays.
Your line manager will be the Chairman's PA.
• Providing comprehensive assistance to the Chairman in an extremely fast paced environment
• Co-ordinating and managing his diary, managing his time effectively and intelligently, using initiative to prioritise urgent matters to ensure the smooth, timely and professional running of the business area at all times
• Acting as an ambassador, gatekeeper and point of contact for the Chairman at all times, dealing with all matters in an efficient, sensitive and reliable manner
• Managing and organising travel, visas and accommodation arrangements
• Preparing agendas/papers/presentations for Committee meetings
• Meeting and greeting visitors
• Organising events
• Covering for the Chairman's PA during holidays/sickness
• Experience in a similar executive assistant role
• Strong administrative skills
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent Outlook skills
• Attention to detail with strong time management and organisation skills
• Self-motivated with a proactive approach
• Strong communication skills
• Previous experience handling confidential information
• Flexible and adaptable to change - able to work in a fast paced environment
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders. As one of the North West’s most profitable companies, Together has established itself over 40 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, child care vouchers, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where appropriate we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
Please note that all successful applicants will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check, a credit check and a Fraud Prevention database check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job