Responsibilities will include:
* Providing PA/Admin support to a small team
* Ensuring the smooth running of the offices
* Liaising with parents and teachers on a regular basis
* Responsible for all school correspondence; sending application forms, registering new students and following up with potential parents
* Marketing services and events offered by the organisation via the website and member contact
* Coordination and organisation of school events and handling all related administration
* Keeping track of expenses and pupil attendance
* Database administration
* Updating in-house database with member information
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a rewarding Jewish Communal organisation and develop a long term and highly successful career. Contact us for further information on this exciting opportunity.
Thank you for your application. Due to the high levels of interest in this position it is not always possible to contact you if your application is unsuccessful.
- jewish charity
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job