Location: Sloane Square - Up to £28,000
Our client, a boutique Finance company with offices across the globe, are seeking a well presented, articulate and professional Assistant to support the EA to CEO. This role is a great opportunity for someone who is fluent in both Greek and English ( written and spoken) and who wants to build and develop into a Personal Assistant. The role will be supporting the current EA who works for a HNWI with both private and business duties.
Day to day duties will include:
- Diary management
- Coordinating travel itineraries
- Organising visas/ passports
- Liaising with private household staff
- Organising private jets
- Gatekeeping and screening calls
- Helping with general research/ reports and administration
- General ad hoc and errands both private and business
Only candidates who are fluent in Greek and English will be considered. You must have at least one years experience working in a co-operate office environment and be proficient in Microsoft office programs.
The perfect candidate will be discreet and confident in nature, patient, friendly and professional. You must be able to work in a intense environment and work towards deadlines.