Fluent Welsh (spoken and written) PA / Administrator required for temporary role with a charitable organisation in Colwyn Bay. Full time, Monday to Friday for approximately two weeks with an immediate start.
In the PA / Administrator (fluent Welsh) job you will be:
• providing administrative support to the team members
• supporting organising and minuting meetings
• making travel arrangements
• ensuring records and files are accurate and up to date
• providing governance support to the directors
• assisting in the preparation of project plans
• providing a first point of contact reception service
For the Administrator (fluent Welsh) job we are looking for candidates with:
• substantial administrative experience at a similar level
• experience researching information and providing advice
• the ability to work on own initiative and work effectively under pressure
• excellent communication skills - spoken and written Welsh fluency is essential
• Strong IT skills
This is a temporary position for approximately two weeks working 37 hours per week Monday to Friday with a wage of £10.68 per hour plus accrued holiday pay.
If this sounds like you, please apply today!
By submitting your details in application for this vacancy you consent to receiving further relevant job search related information from Supertemps which you can unsubscribe from at any time.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job