We are once again delighted to be working with a well-established Wealth Management Practice based in central Bolton. Due to their year on year growth and continued success in the industry they are now looking to appoint a Personal Assistant/Administrator Assistant to join their busy team. The successful individual will be the first point of contact for clients and will manage the diaries of 6 Advisers so excellent written, oral communication and organisation skills are a must.
This is a really exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for an involved and challenging role. Daily tasks will include;
- Provide dedicated support to the Partner and Advisers to ensure their relationships with their clients can be optimised taking responsibility for client servicing whilst providing administrative support to the practice manager to assist with the daily operation of the office.
- Operate and maintain effective systems, processes and procedures which enable Partner/Advisers to optimise client meetings
- Manage the Partner’s/Advisers diaries and client appointments;
- Prepare Appointment and business packs
- Liaise with clients and third parties in relation to the Partner’s Practice;
- Ensure that files are complete following review meetings with all required client identification documentation and necessary forms;
- Maintain accurate client information, files/records, ensuring that clients are placed into a review system as agreed with the Partner;
- Prepare portfolio valuations as requested;
- Ensure office stationery/equipment is of sufficient quality, quantity and up to date;
- Provide administration support to the Partner/Practice Manager as required
- Make travel bookings and travel arrangements as required for the Partner
- Project a professional image in both appearance and attitude and provide quality support on time to agreed standards;
- Attend and contribute to regular update meetings with the Partner/Practice Manager;
- Support the Partner/Advisers in gaining new prospects and clients;
- Attend forums and workshops as appropriate
- Maintain a good working relationship with colleagues, clients and third parties.
- Support the distribution of marketing material to clients and prospects;
Candidates applying for the role will come from an IFA or Provider Background and should understand the basics of Financial Advising. The role would also suit someone who has experience of posting on business social media channels such as Facebook and Linked.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'