PA Administrator Confidential Secretary
Job Title: Administrator/confidential Secretary
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000
Hours: 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday one hour for lunch
A multifunctional position supporting the Management Team, Sales Team and Operational Team. This important role has many tasks and involves coordinating office and operational activities to secure maximum efficiency and compliance to company policies (SPI's).
- Manage all aspects of customer returns and credit notes.
- Close liaison with the Warehouse Manager.
- Raise & log collection notes.
- Raise quarantines.
- Raise credit notes.
- Manage and control supplier consignment stock.
- Manage, control and report customer consignment stock.
- Manage debit notes for all local price supports.
- Prepare and process company correspondence as required.
- Certificates of Conformity.
- Customer price lists.
- Price increase letters.
- Letters, memo's etc.
- Issue introduction letters/welcome packs to all new accounts.
- Control manual purchase orders and process appropriate paperwork.
- Prepare and process expense invoices.
- Process utility and other bills.
- Manage local contracts & service agreements.
- Fire Safety.
- Alarm Systems.
- IT, Photocopier, Telephones.
- Waste disposal.
- Administer stock take with Sales Office Manager.
- Manage all stationery and office supplies as required.
- Manage all PPE, uniform & boot supplies as required.
- Manage all local H&S Certification requirements.
- Insurance audit.
- Forklift truck licences.
- CPC/Driver training.
- First Aid training.
- FTA (including weekly driver checks).
- Assist General Manager.
- Manage and maintain local quality manual and SPI's.
- Local H&S rules, enforcement and audit.
- Capital Expenditure.
- Manage local site, fleet and equipment maintenance requirements.
- Lorries (including weekly fuel log).
- Forklift trucks.
- CNC Beam Saw's.
- Ancillary (compressors, extraction, lighting, heating).
- Manage personnel files as required.
- Create new starter induction packs.
- Update and maintain staff records.
- Maintain training records.
- Update and maintain absence and holiday records.
- Create & issue monthly time sheet.
- Create and organise local marketing collateral.
- Update social media.
- Manage incoming/outgoing post.
- Coordinate staff social events/Xmas party.
- Attend training/seminars/exhibitions as required.
Click to apply for this role, or for further information on this vacancy please email or call .
HRGO are an equal opportunities employer and employment agency. HRGO are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Confidential Secretary
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'