Job Title-PA/Administrator Assistant
Are you an experienced PA looking for a work life balance?
Are you looking for a role to fit around the school run/caring duties?
This could be the ideal role for you!
Interviews 18th April 2019
Paying up to £16.00 an hour My client, a leader in financial services, has an exciting opportunity for a PA/ Administrator to join their busy team in their Hove office.
We are looking for a confident self-starter who can support our team of senior PA's reporting into 5x Directors. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years' experience within a similar role.
- Diary, email and document management
- Booking internal/external meetings and arranging venues/catering
- Booking travel, accommodation & visa applications
- Issuing meeting documentation
- Planning for and working to complete PowerPoint presentations
- Departmental events & team off sites
- Liaising with key suppliers and industry members and the Executives
- Invoices - distribution and processing
- Holiday cover - support to other members of management and leadership team
- Ordering IT equipment & stationary
- Supporting on boarding of new staff members
- Raising IT issues for the management team
- Managing meeting room bookings
- Printing and binding of board packs
- Sound knowledge of PA or office assistant roles would be desirable
- Good knowledge of MS packages
- Good communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to liaise and work with all levels of the business
- Proactive and able to plan ahead
- Able to work under pressure
- 24 months experience as a pa/Administrator
Rate: up to £16 an hour
Duration: 6 months with a view to extending
Start: ASAP - it takes up to 20 working days for screening to complete.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'