An 18 Month PA role for a global financial services firm based in Winnersh, excellent benefits and parking.
Your new company
An exciting Personal Assistant opportunity for a global Financial Services Company based in Winnersh.
Your new role
In your new role, you will be joining an industry leading firm and directly supporting a Partner and Director, and also providing general support to a wider department. Your duties will include:
- Organising travel using the centralised hub including providing detailed itineraries
- Full diary management
- Regular review of diary with partner/director and being proactive to minimise problems
- Arranging meetings/lunches/dinners, organising room bookings, catering, room set-ups, video Conferencing etc.
- Preparation for meetings, taking minutes and pursuing action points that arise
- Managing partner inbox
- Sends communication on behalf of the partner
- Identifies and builds relationships with partner/director stakeholders and clients, both internally and externally
- Co-ordination of events
- Use of Word, PowerPoint and Excel in delivering client reports, presentations and proposals adherence to the Firm's templates and corporate style
- Assistance with presentations required for internal purposes
- Proofreading own and others' work before submitting to partner/director
- Dealing with clients'/potential clients' telephone calls, specifically ensuring that messages are taken clearly and efficiently and responded to in a timely fashion
- Establishes good working relationships with colleagues and adheres to Firm's risk management policies
What you'll need to succeed
My client is looking for a personable and dynamic PA who is highly organised, able to manage multiple projects and is confident supporting multiple senior members and departments. This is a busy role, so being dynamic and efficient is key in this role.
Experience within financial services is beneficial but not essential for this role.
What you'll get in return
My client is offering an excellent benefits package, including: Private Healthcare, Private Dental Care, Critical Health Cover, Travel Insurance and a selection of anytime benefits to choose from.
On-site parking is available too.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'