Our client is a leading Main Contractor in UK who deliver projects under all forms of contract.The client is part of the Q6 Framework at both Heathrow & Gatwick are looking for two experienced P6 Planners to join the their aviation team.
- Continue the development of the detailed master programme in Asta Power project Enterprise.
- Work collaboratively with the consultant design team to develop and update the design team deliverables programme.
- Development of the T/C's detailed design and procurement programmes.
- Ongoing Incorporation of the T/C programme information into the master programme.
- Management of T/C progress reporting and integration of progress information into the master programme.
- Monitoring of project and package KPI's and update of weekly trade package dashboards and reports.
- Management of design change and trade contractor change to the programme.
- Preconstruction strategy review and development of options for the mitigation of delays.
- Evaluation of EOT and other T/C claims.
- Detailed construction planning on projects ranging in value from £5M to £100M
- Design Management and strong exposure to design planning and preconstruction delivery
- Experience of working within a construction management and NEC forms of contract
- Minimum 5 years Planning experience working for Top 50 Main Contractors.
- Advanced ability with P6 software.
- Degree educated
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading contractor on a prestigious project! If you are interested in this Planner position e-mail your CV for the attention of Joe Ruby at professional@uklgroup .com