£22,000 - £28,000
Datchet, South East
There is a position available for an experienced and fully qualified Asbestos Surveyor to join a leading health and Safety building compliancy which provides outstanding services fire and legionella risk assessments, asbestos surveys and online training. With a network of modern offices across the UK, they are looking to expand their team at their Datchet base and are seeking talented and enthusiastic Asbestos Surveyors to work on mainly commercial projects in the London and South East regions.
- P402/RSPH3 qualified.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Minimum of two years' post qualification experience in Asbestos Surveying.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good level of IT and numeracy skills.
- Previous experience of using TEAMS or similar systems.
- Have flexibility to work any out of hours or weekend work when requested.
- Good level of knowledge of asbestos health and safety protocols and procedures.
Asbestos Surveyor Duties:
- Collect bulk samples when required to be sent to the laboratory.
- Complete Demolition, Refurbishment and Management surveys in range of buildings.
- Record accurate data onto the TEAMS system and generate reports efficiently.
- Communicate with clients and always provide excellent customer service to any queries.
Successful candidates will receive a fantastic salary and benefit package which includes a company vehicle, fuel card, generous annual leave allowance, fantastic overtime options, career development - P403, P404, P405 and many more!
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply please click the 'apply now' button! For an informal chat about the position please contact Angelina on or alternatively send your CV across to angelina.marjanovic @ penguinrecruitment.co.uk for your consideration.
Our client are also interested in candidates who are P403, P404 and P405 qualified.
Commutable locations: Slough, London, Wembley, Croydon, Twickenham, Hayes
- 000 - £28
- South East
- P402 Asbestos Surveyor - £22
- 000 - Datchet