P2P Project Assistant - ££Competitive Salary - Permanent - Manchester
Search are working on a exciting role to recruit a P2P Project Assistant to join European service provider.
The objective of the role is to:
- Identify areas for Process Improvement within the P2P cycle, Assist delivery of agreed P2P improvement projects, working directly with AP Manager and P2P Specialist. Assist with maintenance of AP department Procedure manuals; deliver SAP and Readsoft training to AP and other staff. Support Accounts Payable Manager with Month End closing and KPI analysis for the businesses.
- Process AP transactions and manage queries with 3rd parties and internal customers. Ensure invoices processed only when correctly authorised and coded.
- Anticipated 50% Project work, 50% Processing / Process support
The successful candidate will have a detailed working understanding of the Purchase to Pay cycle, Previous experience in Accounts Payable (min 2 years) Process Improvement skills essential and SAP and Readsoft skills essential. Wider experience of wider financial background would be an advantage.
* Take ownership of key P2P Improvement sub-Projects
* Deliver agreed process improvements, working with FSSC and Regional staff
* Identify opportunities for process improvement
* Support AP Manager to deliver FSSC monthly KPI reporting.
* Assist with maintaining Process manuals for AP team
* Provide SAP and Readsoft training and support for AP team
* Core AP Processing tasks / Other Ad Hoc duties as required
To apply for this role you must have experience in Accounts Payable/P2P, process/continuos improvement and SAP.
This established organisation is truly innovative in what they do and there are fantastic career opportunities available.
For further information, contact Vicky Howard @ Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.