P2P Manager - ££Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits Package - Manchester - Permanent
Working in partnership with Search, this innovative, ambitious and hugely diverse national organisation is seeking a P2P Manager to join the Leadership Team.
Based in the Manchester Shared Service Centre this newly created role will enable you to showcase your natural leadership skills and support the Head of Professional Services in delivering strategic objectives, implementing best practice and driving performance across a business which has a turnover in the billions.
- Experience of managing teams in a complex regulatory environment.
- Experience of managing improvement projects and processing high volume activity
- Exceptional customer focus/engagement/stakeholder management skills
- Experience managing, leading and motivating large teams
- Proven analytical skills
- Demonstrable experience in leading service, process and system improvements.
- Experience working at a senior level within a multi-faceted organisation
- Excellent communication skills
The role demands exemplary leadership skills which you will have developed within large, corporate regulatory environments. These will compliment your exceptional influencing and stakeholder management skills which will be endorsed
1st round interviews will be taking place in early April so if you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please contact Vicky Howard @ Search on
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"