P2P SUPER USER NEEDED
Purpose of the role
- To coach & provide training and support to purchase requisitioners and provide accurate
performance reports on Regions Auto Invoice Matching & Retrospective Orders to area management team.
Support Procurement with better buying with approved vendors.
- Providing recommendations to manage risk and executing compliance monitoring activities.
- Co-ordinate/Manage the P2P compliance initiative delivering Process Efficiency targets including 1st time match rate and Purchasing Credit Card policy compliance.
- To support the regional businesses in order to maintain governance and improve performance and accuracy of requisitions, in line with Rules of Business.
- Ensure compliance with Purchasing/Credit card policy and governance of timely returns (by card holder and line manager).
- Provide analytical support, ensuring integrity, reliability and accuracy of data of purchasing statistics.
- Ensure the collation of data is distributed to regional businesses in agreed timescales and standards
- Manage P2P action items raised in meetings and circulate to the relevant parties.
- Actively participate in the P2P and BU Activity and Improvement Plan working groups
- Communicate with suppliers to assist in invoice Best Practice
- Support P2P central team in roll out of refresher training/guidance to requisitioners and procurement ambassadors
- Provide detailed analysis for regional businesses, to help improve P2P performance and reduce costs.
- Communicate with regional businesses to resolve purchasing issues and escalate any issues that cannot be resolved.
- To help hit the step targets and year end targets as set by Head of Finance.
- To highlight to P2P teams, business issues to improve process efficiency
- Carry out site visits to assist in improving all aspects of P2P working practices in line with the financial Rules of Business.
- Track and monitor P2P improvement on selected sites and identify where problems occur.
- To take actions from the P2P and BU Activity and Improvement Plan working group as directed.
- Reduce processing costs, reduce web cycles to avoid late payment of invoices and being in breach of contract and monitor and drive compliance with Card purchasing policy
- To support expenditure reviews and suggest improvements for better buying
Qualifications and Experience
- Qualified P2P - Super User
- Multi-disciplined experience within P2P and SAP Systems. The ability to generate accurate weekly/monthly performance report.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.