P.T Warehouse Admin Clerk. Mon - Fri 17:00 - 20:00 - Southampton
Founded in 1907 in Seattle, Washington USA, UPS are the largest parcel delivery service in the world and one of the leading global providers of specialized transportation and logistics services. UPS employs nearly 400,000 staff world wide and serves more than 220 countries and territories.
This role is working within the warehouse and ensuring the correct preparation and scanning of documentation regarding the export of goods to and from the UK. Working as part of a team this is a very responsible role which is key to the success of the UPS operation. PC work as well as some manual handling is required.
- Implementation of all export procedures.
- Liaising effectively between various UPS Departments.
- Preparing of export documentation for scanning.
- Liaising with different departments regarding documentation and resolution of outstanding issues.
- Validation of data on packages for export.
- Meeting set targets and any additional tasks on a daily basis.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"