Hours of work: Mon & Tue : 9-5.30 and Wednesdays: 9-1pm, hourly pay rate £12.30.
Reporting directly to the Trading Support Manager, the Trading Support Assistant will be responsible for maintaining the central SAP system, resolving store scanning issues through the Shops & Valeting Helpdesk, supporting the trading team in all aspects of buying administration and communication to sites, implementing all promotional activity on to SAP. The role covers circa 370 retail sites, implementing price changes based on the pricing strategy agreed by the Buyers.
• Daily execution of price changes & New Lines within defined process
• Prompt resolution of store scanning issues
• Support trading team with administrative support ensuring accuracy of data entry into SAP
• Daily management of error resolutions from SAP
• Accurate maintenance of the central SAP system
• Liaise with helpdesk re store system issues
• Accurate implementation of promotions
• Provide support function for stores through Shops & Valeting Help Desk
• Any other administrative support as requested by your line manager
• Proven Strong analytical skills knowledge of SAP
• Ability to both conceptualise and translate key concepts into operational actions.
Good standard of communication
If you have the neccessary skills and experience, please apply online now or call Kristine/ Wendy on 01908 660057 for more information.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job