P/T or F/T European Manager Manager/Director - Growing software company. 4 days per week to full time London with option for some remote working.£50-55K FTE (ref: 1644)
Our client provide the missing link between an organisation’s ERP system and Microsoft Excel to provide real-time reporting, inquiry and budget loading.Their clients love them and their prospects are just starting to understand how they can make a fundamental difference to how they work.
Designed for financial professionals, their award-winning "Wands" for Oracle, SAP and PeopleSoft easily and securely deliver real-time ERP data using Microsoft Excel to save reporting time and effort. Our client serves over 37,000 users worldwide, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, United Arab Emirates and South Africa. They have been recognised by Gartner for the last 5 years as one of the leading players in the emerging financial analytics applications market.
Our client are now seeking a European Marketing Manager to join our successful team, based out of London, to be part of our ongoing growth plans. You will be working closely with Managing Director,Sales Teams and Corporate Marketing functions to develop and execute a regional marketing plan, while representing Europe within the Global Marketing function.
This role will be responsible for developing and executing a robust annual marketing plan for the region for 2018 with identified quarterly objectives, focussing on (but not limited to):
- Market awareness: Building our brand identity in the region and educating our prospects about our solutions.
- Lead Generation: To build a plan across multiple mediums - online, social, offline - creating original content to generate sales qualified leads and to measure campaign outcomes to drive ongoing investment decisions: Prospect Nurture: Identify and manage touch points through our CRM system, moving prospects to being marketing qualified
- Customer engagement Program: Ensure we maximise our interaction with existing customers to ensure we retain their business and become advocates for us
- Event Management - Organising and attending regional events, such as conferences, webcasts, trade shows, seminars and exhibitions, working closely with the sales team, while looking at key KPIs to assess ROI
The role will also have responsibility for
- Implementation of global go-to-market campaigns, with sensitivity to local region
- Contribute to the organisation’s social media initiatives
- Networking and building strong relationships with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partners
- Creating and managing the production and proofing of marketing materials, digital media and hard copy, including working closely with our PR agency
- Managing relevant agencies and partners
- Liaison with core marketing team in the US including submitting and managing Marketing Project Requests, providing project briefs and ensuring timely deliverables
The successful candidate will be an experience, degree qualified marketing professional and will have the ability to work independently within a small team and manage deadlines and projects in a fast-paced environment is essential. The individual will have excellent attention to detail, be creative and an excellent communicator. You want to play a proactive role in helping a global, award-winning software company, that is growing at 40% year-on-year, expand into Europe. You will be a smart-creative who has great ideas and an entrepreneurial spirit that is constantly looking to improve themselves and their workplace. You’re skilled across the marketing mix, but with specific emphasis on lead generation and digital. You thrive in a small team environment where your contribution is genuinely recognised. Ideally you will have exposure to an accounting or software background with understanding of Oracle/SAP/PeopleSoft.
This excellent opportunity is being offered on 4 days to full time basis with an actual salary of £50-55K FTE along with the opportunity to work remotely for some of your week. An exciting and growing business with a great friendly team and a flexible approach.
Closing Date: 14th February 2018, however please apply asap if you are interested as this is an urgent requirement.
It’s really helpful when applying if you can include details of why you feel you’d be a good fit for the position.