Part-time Senior SEO Consultant, award-winning Copy Writing Agency, Berkhamsted, minimum of 20 hrs across 4-5 days, c.£32-40k FTE, (ref: 1680)
An award-winning and highly recognised search and content agency who are looking for a Senior SEO Consultant (Full Time or Part Time) to join their new office in Berkhamsted. You will spearhead the SEO strategy for their key clients as well as their own marketing. This role is brand new and suited to someone that likes getting their hands dirty whilst having a strategic and commercial view of the value they offer.
They have a simple ethos: to motivate their people, deliver high quality work, and exceed client expectations. Currently a highly driven team of four but they are actively recruiting and seeking to grow this year.
As Senior SEO Consultant, you’ll be responsible for devising and implementing fully integrated technical and content-led strategies that will ensure their clients meet and exceed their commercial goals.
You will have the ability to create realistic organic search projections, based on accurate data and a valid methodology, presented to internal teams and clients in an understandable way.
You will be responsible for driving forward all aspects of their SEO offer, whilst still enjoying working on campaigns, liaising with clients.
While you won’t be directly responsible for a team you will have final responsibility for the SEO output of the agency, including strategic direction, content strategy and technical delivery. This will involve working with the wider team and training others on an ongoing basis.
- Minimum 4 years SEO experience
- Energy, enthusiasm with a zest for continually developing your knowledge
- Proven experience of working within a fast-paced agency environment working with SMEs to enterprise-level clients
- A clear understanding of SEO best practice, and how businesses can capitalise of future trends
- Thorough understanding of key SEO tools required to complete technical audits backed by data - including Deepcrawl, Screaming Frog, SEMRush, MajesticSEO, SearchMetrics, Moz or similar
- Advanced user of Google Analytics and Search Console or enterprise level equivalents
- An independent, get up and go mind-set and work-ethic
- Excellent presentation and client communication skills
- Expert understanding of how websites and webservers work
- Expert understanding of the workings of HTML and CSS
This role is offered on a permanent part-time or full time basis, with a minimum of 20 hours across 4 days but ideally five. The salary is c.£32-40k (full time equivalent) and there is some flexibility if candidates meet all the requirements. Benefits include 23 days holiday pro rata plus bank holidays, ongoing training and development, team building days and a modern town centre office.
Closing Date: Monday 12th March but please apply asap if you are interested
It’s really helpful when applying if you can include details of why you feel you’d be a good fit for the position.