We are currently looking a part time recruitment consultant to contact candidates in the afternoon/ evenings that have applied to our job advertisements.
As a recruitment consultant, you're the vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding, diverse and involves:
- advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, such as newspapers, websites and magazines
- using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers
- using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy
- receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
- requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
- briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding suitable applicants
- organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client
- informing candidates about the results of their interviews
- working towards and exceeding targets
Candidates ideally will have a minimum of 1 years recruitment experience. Candidates will also be considered that have at least 2 years experience in outbound sales.
Candidates must have good knowledge of the Belfast area.
Part-time position - Flexible working hours 3 to 4 afternoons per week . Hours of work 2pm - 7pm. 15 - 20 hours per week.
Hourly rate £10 per hour plus commission
Company Laptop supplied .