Pay rate: £11.50 ph
Hours: 08.30 - 16.30
- Project management/coordinating experience
- Advanced level of IT skills is essential with knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Teams) and Project Management tools
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- A self-starter with demonstrable experience of managing relationships with a range of people up to Senior Management
- Strong prioritisation, numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent team player, with a flexible approach, whilst also being able to work on own initiative without close supervision
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
Working from home 2 days per week, days to be agreed but must be Monday to Friday.
- Microsoft Office
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'