The nursery assistant within a kids club is a support member of staff. This person must be highly organised, clean and enthusiastic about learning and understands how integral they are to the functioning of the club and undertake their duties with initiative and care.
Hours are 7.30am to 9am and 2.30pm to 6.30pm
Duties & Responsibilities to adhere to but not restricted to:
- Plan activities with the children
- Organise play areas, materials and equipment
- Give children the freedom to spend their leisure time in their own way
- Encourage fair and caring behaviour among the children
- Encourage independence and self-esteem
- Ensure Safeguarding procedures are adhered to
- All employees must undertake a DBS check
Company Benefits: Company Pension, professional development, career progression,
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'