P/T Interim Sales Development Support, home-based, with some travel to London (ref: 1699)
Part-time Interim Sales Development Support, home-based with some travel to London, £15 per hour plus £1.81 holiday pay, Temp contract through Ten2Two, (not freelance), c.30 hrs p/w, 4-5 days, ongoing with potential for longer term opportunity (ref 1699)
An innovative growing business involved in cloud-based software services is now seeking an experienced sales development professional ideally with a background in technology. They have been using third parties but are now keen to take this role in-house.
The role consists of creating a long-list of potential leads:
- Researching potential customer companies using tools such as Google search, Linked In, CrunchBase etc. according to well-defined criteria
- Identifying the right individuals within those companies
- Finding the best way to approach them and crafting messaging that resonates with them (e.g. might contact via email or LinkedIn, with a message tailored to their recent business news)
- Existing employees may make the first contact, or you may use a tailored email approach (we do NOT spam or cold call, this is highly selective outbound).
- Candidate must be technologically savvy with a background in technology sales (ideally software enterprise sales) and fully literate in English
- The work can be conducted primarily from home on own computer, with occasional visits to our offices in the Clerkenwell/Farringdon area of London
- Ideally ~30hours/week, timing flexible but with some core time around the middle of most days to sync-up with the team e.g. by video call.
This role is urgent and offered on a temporary basis through Ten2Two for about 30 hours per week either over 4-5 days and the assignment is on-going. There is potential for longer term opportunities. The work is home-based and you must be set up for remote working. In the early stages you may be required to work at the London office one day per week but they can be flexible. Hourly rate is £16.81 including holiday pay.
Closing date: This is an urgent requirement so please get in touch asap sooner if you are interested.
*** If this sounds like you, apply for this great opportunity today. Please include a supporting statement outlining your reasons for interest and the key skills and experience you can bring to the role. ***