- This is an exciting part-time (up to 30 hours p/w) opportunity.
- You will be responsible for maintaining and developing HR Systems, in line with process and compliance requirements.
- You will be involved in continually developing systems to enhance the use of technology and analytics to meet the evolving needs of the organisation.
- You will take the technical lead in managing the testing and distribution of regular system patches or upgrades, delivering system optimisation work and implementing additional system functionality.
- You will provide advice on the best practice use of the system, continuous improvements and ensure optimal user experience.
- Experience of working in HR with a strong HR systems background.
- Have the ability to build HR reports and extract, interpret and analyse complex data and communicate these findings effectively to technical and non-technical staff.
- The role will suit a flexible, proactive and resourceful professional looking for the next challenge.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, good attention to detail and the ability to manage, plan and prioritise a varied workload are also required.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'