Are you a fully qualified P.E secondary school teacher who is looking for supply work?
Class People are currently working with secondary schools in the Exeter and North Devon area with their day to day, short and long term supply cover needs.
As a supply teacher you will need to:
- Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education.
- Specilised in Physical Education
- The aptitude to nurture learners, encourage and stimulate young people.
- Have strong behaviour management strategies.
- Have the ability to teach not only your own subject specialism but across the curriculum when required to all secondary age ranges.
- Passion for teaching and education.
- Have a creative approach to teaching as well as being flexible and adaptable.
In return we can offer:
- A personal, friendly service, who are based in Exeter.
- A variety of daily and long term positions as well as possible permanent roles to suit your needs.
- Excellent achievable rates of pay and genuine ongoing support.
Supply teaching allows you to go into a range of schools and teach when you want to. We can work around your other commitments so that you only get work when you want it.
Class People are leading professionals in the Devon area. Specialising in teaching roles within Primary and Secondary schools. We are committed to providing the best possible service to our teachers and to our schools by offering excellent career opportunities and dedicated staff.
Working through Class People you will have the opportunity to work in a variety of schools in the Exeter area. We offer both longer term and day-to-day supply options depending on your preference and how much work you are looking for.
If you are interested please send your CV or give me a call to discuss this role.
All candidates will be required to have an enhanced DBS check or be willing to get one.
Employment is subject to references and satisfactory background checks