Role: P.A TO Headmaster.
Important: Must have working exp being a P.A to an head Teacher .
Start date: 4th June.
Working hours: 9am – 6pm Mon – Fri, plus 3 Saturdays per term 8am – 1pm.
Salary : £26,000 – £30,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a personal assistant to join this well-established Administrative team and work pro-actively with governors, senior management team, heads of department and teachers to promote student progress and achievement. You will work under the direct supervision of Head and be required liaise with the school secretary to assist with effective administration support.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written are an essential.
- Ability to manage your own workload and prioritise work appropriately.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Must have experience working in a school/education sector as a PA.
- A meticulous attention to detail.
- General office admin.
- Liaising with the Registrar to find times for prospective parents to meet the Head.
- Organise meetings for staff and parents wishing to meet the Head.
- Type up and distribute minutes from Pastoral and Management meetings.
- Recruitment of new teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Organise interview practice for Year 6 Children in the autumn term and Year 7 children in the spring term.
- Update website and Twitter as and when required.
- Keep track of and update lists of future schools for children in Year 6, Year 7 and Year 8.
- Checking, flagging up and replying to Headmaster emails where appropriate.
This is for a 1 year contract, and would be great experience for the right person.
Don’t miss out and apply now, I look forward to hearing from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job