Job Title: Personal Assistant/Sales Support
Reports to: UK Sales Director
To provide a comprehensive PA and sales support service to the UK Sales Director and Sales Managers ensuring complete confidentiality in all duties carried out.
Overview of Responsibilities
- To deal with telephone calls, enquiries and other requests, screening calls and enquiries wherever possible.
- To pro-actively manage and organise the diary and calendar, ensuring effective use of time where required.
- To ensure that UK Sales Director has copies of all meeting documentation in advance of meeting taking place, including Agendas, Minutes, Actions, supporting information, etc.
- To arrange sales meetings and/or discussion forums, ensuring that all attendees have submitted sales MI / reports within the agreed deadline
- To take minutes at sales meetings which may be at various venues across the UK as required and ensure that UK Sales Directors actions are followed up within deadlines.
- To pro-actively manage e-mails, faxes and post, dealing with items using own initiative.
- To follow the Company’s systems and processes at all times, highlighting improvements where appropriate within the scale of your role.
- To conduct relevant research and review into subjects as guided by UK Sales Director, presenting accurate findings / recommendations on completion.
- To liaise with external contacts, managers and staff, as necessary, addressing issues on behalf of the Director, as requested.
- To pro-actively and efficiently arrange travel and accommodation, as required for the UK Sales Director, keeping records and references of all bookings made and ensure that detailed travel plans, ticket reference numbers, meeting venues, are provided in advance of meeting.
- To arrange external events, ensuring that attendees have travel / accommodation and event details in advance.
- To assist the Sales Managers in the T&C process to ensure process is followed and the files are up to date.
- To take joint ownership with the Sales Managers of the 121 process to ensure visits are booked in and notes are uploaded to the records.
- To assist the UK Sales Director with the weekly and monthly MI from the Sales Managers checking numbers against reports to ensure accuracy.
- To link in with the HR team in order to assist the UK Sales Director with recruitment matters which will include, recruitment, selection, new starter and induction process.
- To ensure CRM is consistently and accurately updated checking the teams are keeping records updated.
Experience / Skills
- Experience working as a Secretary / Sales Support / PA at Senior Management / Director level, within a similar environment.
- Strong organisation and planning skills.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform simple accounting procedures.
- High level of interpersonal skills, with demonstrable ability to deal with people at all levels.
- Typing and shorthand / or / audio skills.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Flexible in personal approach.
- Confident in approach.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels
- UK driving licence required
- Sales Administration
- Sales Support