Are you an experienced manager who wants to work for one of Chester’s top businesses?
Are you skilled in being able to infuelnce and persuade both clients, customers and colleagues?
Are you confident in motivating a team and have strong people management skills?
If you have answered yes to the above then I would love to hear from you!
My client is a growing business in the travel and tourism industry who have gone from strength to strength in the past few years winning multiple awards! They are based in Chester city centre in fantastic modern offices and the company offer lots of fantastic benefits…..
To join this fun, professional and first-class team as an Owner Performance Team Manager you will need to have solid experience in the contact centre environment.
Some of the skills my client are looking for are:
• Previous Call Centre management experience
• Having proven previous experience in providing first-class service throughout your career
• Proven track record in driving results
• Skilled in negotiation and issue resolution
• Change management skills
• Proven track record in motivating a team
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to recognise problems and areas for improvements
• Strong communication skills
• Managing costs
• Experience in conflict management
In return for your hard work you will be given lots of benefits such as:
• 33 days’ holiday (including bank holidays)
• An additional day off during the week of your Birthday
• Annual bonus scheme
• Staff pension
• Private Medical
• Long service awards - cash payments and increases in holiday allowances
• Staff discount on holidays
• Free worldwide travel insurance (including family members)
• And more…..
Does this sound like you? If so please apply online today or email me on email@example.com or call me on 01244 405100.
I will look forward to hearing from you.
Senior Permanent Consultant – Reed Chester
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'